With the advancement in technology, new ways are being discovered daily to breach or hack online accounts, mainly social media account.
It’s mandatory now more than ever to change Facebook password and choose a secure and robust password to secure your account from getting stolen or hacked. Let’s see how you can change Facebook password on desktop as well as mobile devices.
Change Facebook Password on Desktop
Changing Facebook password on a desktop is easy. You just need to enter your current password and type in the new one. Here’s how you can do it.
- Go to facebook.com and login to your account.
- Click the downward icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- In Account Settings, go to the “Log in” section.
- Click “Edit” next to “Change password.”
- Type in your current password and then type your new password twice.
- Press “Save” to confirm the change.
There you have it. Your old password will no longer work, and you’ll have to use the new password to log in.
Read Also: How to Tag Someone on Facebook
Change Facebook Password on Mobile
Here’s how you can change Facebook Password on Android and iPhone.
- Open the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Click the three horizontal lines in the lower corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Settings & Privacy” section and click on it.
- Scroll down to the “Security” section and click the “Security and login” option.
- Under the “Login” section, click “Change password.”
- Under the “change password” section, type your current password.
- Now type your new password twice and click “Save Changes.”
See as easy as that. Choose a complex password so that your account could be secure from any hack or breach.
Read Also: How to Delete a Facebook Page
Whether you don’t like your current password or just want to make it more secure, you can change it and select a better one. This guide will take you through the whole process to change Facebook password by using different devices.