We are living in an era of information. It’s necessary to be updated with the latest information and facts and figure to make informed decisions.
Facebook polls are the best way to ask Facebook users their opinion, suggestions, and advice on a specific topic. Let’s see how you can create a poll on Facebook and get the information you need.
Create a Poll on Facebook
Here’s how you can create a poll on your Facebook profile and ask your friends and followers for their opinion.
- Go to facebook.com and login to your account.
- Click on “Create a Post” box.
- Click the ellipses to open the full menu.
- Scroll down and select the “Poll” option.
- Now fill the boxes with the options to choose from.
- Type the question you want polling on.
- Select the duration of the poll by clicking on Duration drop-down.
- Click “Post” to publish the poll.
See as easy as that! Now when someone will vote, you’ll be able to see their profile picture along with the option they have voted.
Read Also: How to Tag Someone on Facebook
Create a Poll on an Event Page
If you have created an event or managing it, you can create a poll and get to know the advice of the audience. Here’s what you need to do.
- Go to facebook.com and log in to your account.
- Navigate to the event page.
- Click “Events” in the left panel.
- Choose the event you want to make a poll on.
- In the Create a Post box, click Create a Poll.
- Type the options in the poll boxes.
- Type the questions you want to poll on.
- Click “Post” to make your poll live.
There you have it. You can see the overall results when the poll is over.
Create a Poll in Facebook Messenger
Facebook Messenger also allows you to create a poll and ask your friends for advice and suggestions. Here’s how you can do it.
- Go to the group conversation you want to make a poll in.
- Press the “Create a Poll” icon.
- Type the question in the “Ask Something” box
- Click “Create Poll” to share it with the group.
That’s it. You have successfully created a poll in your messenger group. You can see the final results when all members have completed the voting. The unfinished results are also visible along the process.
Read Also: How to Post a GIF on Facebook
Polls are the best way to gather information and make an informed decision. Follow this guide start to end to create a Poll on Facebook. There are different polls discussed here so you can find the one you are looking for and follow the steps to create it.