Twitch is an online video streaming site where you can watch or broadcast live and show your skills and talent to over 15 Million audiences. The platform offers both paid and free versions.
Although Twitch Prime comes with a multitude of features, if you don’t like it or just want to take a break, then you can cancel Twitch Prime anytime you want.
How to Cancel Twitch Prime
To cancel Twitch Prime, you’ll need to disconnect it from your Amazon Prime account. You can do this in a browser on PC or MAC. Here’s how.
- Go to twitch.com and login to your account.
- Click on the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Press the “Setting” from the drop-down menu.
- Press the “Connection” tab in the horizontal menu on the Settings page.
- Click the “Disconnect” button in front of Amazon.
- A pop-up will appear. Click on “Yes Disconnect” to confirm.
Your Twitch Prime subscription is now canceled, and you will not get charged for it until you re-subscribe.
This method will cancel your Twitch account without canceling the Amazon Prime subscription. If you cancel the Amazon Prime subscription, the Twitch Prime will get canceled automatically.
Read Also: How to Get Twitch Prime
Canceling Twitch Prime is easier than subscribing to it. This guide will take you through the whole process of how to cancel Twitch Prime. Just follow the steps, and you’ll be good to go.